Welcome

Delete this widget from your Dashboard and add your own words. This is just an example!

Mysterious garden

Sunday, March 20, 2011


Hi..

Do you like Korean drama?. Well, for me, I’m not that really into Korean drama because it’s too long to catch all episodes and it makes me feel bored if it is too long. Especially when the drama’s plot so slow. I will may be catch episodes 1, 2 and may be 3, after that, I just delete all episodes. However I’ve more interest in Japan drama’s..it is because the plot and episode are not so slow or too long. Besides, japan dramas are more slightly creative than Korean, that is what I thought.



Well, actually, lately I was been catching Korean drama which is “Secret Garden”. This love story have brought me into “interesting” feeling to catch all episodes of Secret Garden. One of good my friend have promoted to me to watch this Korean drama as she said its good and interesting as well as it is different from others drama. So, as my love to my friend that pushed me to watch that drama, I just try one episode. Then, like as she said about that Secret Garden, I am start more interested in Secret Garden as I watched one episode to another episode every night until the end of the episodes.



The plot of this story is about a girl Gil Ra Im played by Ha Ji Won that work as stunt women and Kim Joo Won played by Hyun Bin as president to one of superstore switched their bodies in the last scene of 5th episode, after they drank the magic water they received at a mysterious restaurant while the two of them lost in the mountains. This story just like Freaky Friday as mother change to daughter and the other way around however it is more interesting when a women change to a man body’s. After that, they fall in love to each other but Joo Won’s mother does not like her son be friend with Gil Ra Im. As their fall in love to each other, the changing body thing keep to happen when there is raining weather. This drama has little bit sad when Gil Ra Im was in coma. And Joo won try to sacrifice himself to change body with Gil Ra Im so that his girlfriend alive as he checked the weather for raining and change the body. Lastly, they got married but still Joo Won’s mother cannot accept them but she can accept their children.








2 comments:

Sweet | Dangerous said...

i already watch this movie. i love the plot and the way they expressed their love until the end of the story :)

Hasbul,Kadir said...

the guy's hair in the picture above looked like fahmi faiz...hahahahha!

Post a Comment

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor