Welcome

Delete this widget from your Dashboard and add your own words. This is just an example!

A Positive Thing that I'm Going to Do During the Mid-Semester Break is ...

Friday, March 4, 2011


Salam everyone...

the mid semester break are already started...Just asking myself what i am going to do during this semester break...actually finishing a lot of homework from the assignment, unfinished lab report, mini project and whatever that related to its

...But i will spent a little time after doing homework with helping my mother cooking for lunch...Then oh my god, almost forgot to study c++ and intro test for becoming next week.. I think the most spending time just only for homework and so tired to do all kinds of stuff,,...



After that, i will spend my time to visit and take care of my old grandmother since she lives alone at the kampung.


So nobody look after her because i am the most nearer to her but i don't mind because she always give me some "reward" ( only me know what kinds of reward that she give to me). Give some help clean up her house also including outdoor. At the night, maybe doing some revision of subjects until midnight and continue for the next morning ,.


1 comments:

aDiBaH_NaQuiAh said...

same with me...many thing to do while mid term break.But thank to God because we have time to visit our family and sibling although a lot of work to do.
short mid term but enough to enjoy right???

Post a Comment

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor