Welcome

Delete this widget from your Dashboard and add your own words. This is just an example!

are you so obsessed to the novel!!!!???

Monday, January 24, 2011



Salam to everyone and i hope you all happy always...

my new post entry today, i'm to glade share about story of buying my favorite novel...
Last week, I've go to the Popular bookstore just want to find my favorite latest novel from well-know writer of this century i guess. But believe me, her writing so very impressive, fascinating, and sometimes we think we play that role in that story.

but, suddenly when go to that bookstore, novel that supposed i want to buy is already sold out.Of course it is sold out because it is the top one most popular novel at this time by following the ranking..huhu
when i ask at the counter, they said that novel so popular then it sold out already...really disappointed at time but it's OK..

After that, i go again to that bookstore and finally i have a big smile in the world because of found that novel at the top of the rack..but because i'm shorter already so need to raise my feet to get it but actually i can get easily that novel myself at the other lower rack because that books is inside there. Huhu feeling very excited when that novel is already have been sell back again. Here is the part of my novel with my friends.



posted by yana,fiqa,nonny, 2354, 27 jan 2011,

2 comments:

aDiBaH_NaQuiAh said...

miss liana: I already read the novel "lafazkan kalimah cintamu" by siti rosmizah....
its interesting and the story always make me cry;(

yana+nonny+fiqagreen said...

of course...but i might be repeat reading it again like the previous of her top novel..

Post a Comment

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor