Welcome

Delete this widget from your Dashboard and add your own words. This is just an example!

birthday celebration

Wednesday, January 19, 2011



Last saturday on 15th january it was my 22rd birthday celebration. It was a great birthday party that ever i've celebrated. On saturday morning, my friend has pick me at bus station and took me to a restaurant near the kajang. When we arrive there, i feel like strange because no one in the restaurant except us. Suddenly the light in the restaurant was switch off. Then, a few minute later some guy holding a cake and walk toward me by followed other people while sang happy birthday.



I really don't think that was my
boyfriend in there once with my friend. It really surprised me. He also presented a song while playing piano. It really fun and enjoy celebrating.



After celebrating in the restaurant, we turned to go Times Square in Kuala Lumpur. We playing on the theme park that have in there. One of the game that i not rise again is a rollercoaster. It was really scary and fell like we are going fall from high places.



But, to me all experiences this can't be forgotten. And thanks a lot to all my friend that celebrate my birthday and also for who wishes me ..






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor